Monday, June 11, 2012

so, blogging then

So I'm following through, something I'm usually good at for five minutes or so of total commitment.  Revised the name a bit, though.

Apologies to Crystal.  While I cannot live a single day without her implicit approval, I simply can't have her messing up my alliteration.  Besides, that title makes Jim and Jon sound like a couple of old blokes full of sage wisdom, which is how I, hilariously, like to think of them.

I can't decide yet if my blog should be fueled by narcissism or loneliness.  Have I just offended the entire community I've just joined?  Loneliness it is, then... 

Ha, but that's a lie, it's all about procrastinating.  I'm doing this as an elaborate way to kill time while not doing that.  This and that, that's all it is.

Apologies for not remembering where I found this picture for proper credit.


No comments:

Post a Comment