It's like writer's block, but with work, see. My laptop is looking at me, trying to be inviting, presenting it's workload to me with an unblinking, non-judgmental glow.
But I know it's a liar. And my response is like Kurt Russel in Tombstone. "No" as bullets fly past me "No" as I gun down my assailants "No" as I ignore the laughter of this unintentionally funny sequence. I shall not work.
So anybody wanna Val Kilmer this thing for me? If I just flip on the webcam and step away, when I come back, will I see all of my work completed for me, along with a video of a sickly half-ghost telling my workload that he will be its Huckleberry before coding the hell right out of it's Cameron only loved me in the 80s pride?
I really should just start a blog. I will call it "emails to Jonny and Jimmy" and I'll just post there. That way I can get all the catharsis of writing this kind of nonsense to you without feeling the guilt of burdening my friends with my petty issues and poorly written pop culture ridden metaphors.
No comments:
Post a Comment