Monday, November 12, 2012

proof of origami

The no fucking around plan is not working out well so far.  The two people I need are both on vacation today, turns out.  I'm handcuffed at every turn.  I'm trying to use my time to lay down some groundwork, but it's slow-going and I can hardly think straight, I'm so tired from barely getting sleep and I screwed up my meds, so I'm just all out of sorts.  I'm desperate to get something concrete accomplished before the end of the day so I can at least point to something tangible.

I took a couple pictures of the origami.  Here's the practice shirt/tie I made with white paper cut to the size of a dollar bill:


And here's the completed pair of outfits.  It's a wife/husband team that do our daycare, so I did a shirt/tie/pants outfit for the dude and a dress for the lady.


If you notice the denomination of those bills, please understand, this isn't a subtle boast where I post pictures of cash that just happens to be laying around my house.  No, take it as a warning.  Kids are expensive, daycare is expensive, plan accordingly.

Also note the location of the Liberty Bell tower of Independence Hall on the pants.  That was not intentional.  Just an extremely amusing coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment