Monday, November 12, 2012

too stupid for nice things

Update - had a bit of an issue with that strong start this morning. 

The wife and I got a remote starter installed in the new car yesterday.  Without going into all the details, just know that this somehow led to me locking our very small and vulnerable children, along with my keys, in a running car this morning.  I know, that sounds like a classic first world complaint, boo-hoo, I did something stupid because I don't know how my remote starter works.  Regardless of how much of a stupid asshole this makes me sound like, I still get to complain about it because it was not a good start to my day and this is my fucking blog and this is where I get to complain about shit.  Anyway, after 20 minutes of my children patiently chilling in the car wondering why their dad is such a fuck-up, I managed to get my wife's keys and get them out. 

Now let's see if they trust me enough to ever get in a car with me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment